Friday, December 12, 2008

Bristol Police Report 12/2 - 12/8

Yay! Police reports! Roger Williams makes at least two appearances in last week's report. However, my personal favorite incident has nothing to do with us:
"Police arrested Joshua Corriveau, 20, of 25 Thompson Ave., Apt. 2, and charged him with domestic refusal to relinquish the telephone and domestic disorderly conduct."
I did not realize one could be charged with domestic refusal to relinquish the telephone. Had I known this when I was younger my sister would have been charged yeas ago. Read the rest of the week's crime news here: POLICE REPORT

I doubt there will be many updates to the blog over the next few weeks. However, if there is something to say, or RWU makes it in the news somehow, I will send out a Facebook message. Enjoy your breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment